Monday, May 12, 2008



OK. I'm sick of this weather! It's MAY 12TH and I'M ON SUMMER VACATION. Why is it that I think I should be getting my snowmobile out and spinning a few laps rather than hitting the open water for a nice swim?

Here's what the weathergods gave us this past weekend here in beautiful Idaho...
Friday: 38 degrees and rain/snow.
Satuday: 39 degrees and 45mph sustained winds with gusts to 60mph
Sunday: warmer...43 degrees, 30 mph winds... snow flurries and rain.
Today: snow flurries in the morning... sun poking out now. Ugh.

I'm ready for SUMMER!

I leave in 2 days for Florida! Whoo hooo. My bib # is 1671 if you'd like to follow me online! I'm hoping to finish, first of all.. then in under 7 hours. I think I can do it in 6:30 if I hustle, but you know... I've never been to Disneyworld before so I might just want to slow down and take it all in! 7 hours sounds nifty.

Holla.

No comments: